Positioning apiculture and beekeeping as a vital and serious contributor to our economy, with products and services that are recognised and valued, here in New Zealand and internationally.
- Telling the New Zealand apiculture story, profiling the positive contribution our industry makes to the economy.
Strengthening the trust and confidence of our markets and industry products, ensuring our products are acknowledged for their integrity and authenticity.
- Supporting standards and codes of practice that strengthen our reputation and underpin our sector’s growth.
- Supporting increased market access.
Apiculture New Zealand has a growing range of tangible services to support our members including:
- Workplace Health and Safety programmes
- Land-use agreements
- The New Zealand Beekeeper Code of Conduct
- Annual conference
- Relevant and timely communications – the New Zealand Beekeeper Journal and regular online updates.
email@example.com 04 471 6254 PO Box 25-207, Wellington 6146