You can join by clicking here and paying for your subscription online. Alternatively you can download a printable form and return it via post to: PO Box 25207, Wellington 6146 or scan and email it to email@example.com.
If you are renewing your membership, an invoice will be raised and sent to you upon receipt of the completed renewal form.
Membership benefits include a subscription to The NZ Beekeeper, weekly updates from the Apiculture NZ CE and discounts to other services.
Please see our Membership Benefits page for more information.
There are different types of membership depending on which sector you belong to.
The sector you belong to gives you voting rights in that sector. If you belong to more than one sector you can either sign up in each of the sectors or pick which one you want representation in.
- Non-commercial beekeeper – fewer than 26 hives
- Commercial – 26+ hives
- Packers and processors – export
- Packers and processors – domestic
- Health products & food manufacturers
- Affiliate industry (stakeholders including landowners, beekeeping supply companies, industry associations and government agencies)