- 125 g Butter
- 1 packed Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 TBLS Golden Syrup
- 1 TBLS Happy Valley’s Kamahi honey
- 1 can sweetened Condensed Milk
- 100g White Chocolate Melts
- 1/2 cup chopped crystallized cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped lightly toasted pistachio nuts
1. Melt the butter.
2. Add the brown sugar, golden syrup, honey & condensed milk.
3. Bring to the boil while stirring. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 min, stirring continuously.
4. Remove from the heat. Stir in chocolate melts, cherries and nuts & pour into a pre-prepared greased dish.
5. Leave the fudge to set before cutting into squares.