Apiculture NZ understands that our industry faces some major challenges: hive health, ongoing economic pressures and skills shortages. Apiculture New Zealand believes in working collaboratively across our sector to address such issues.
We champion our industry to government, other sectors and markets, and supply timely, trusted insights to our members.
By joining Apiculture New Zealand, you are joining our work to create a stronger future. You are making your voice count.
As a member, you will receive:
- Expert advice and support from ApiNZ Board members, the ApiNZ management team and our focus group representatives
- Advocacy on your behalf at the highest levels of government and to international trade groups. In April 2023 ApiNZ secured $250,000 in Government funding for beekeepers to address biosecurity and bee health risks for Cyclone Gabrielle-damaged hives
- An annual subscription to the New Zealand BeeKeeper journal plus access to the online archive
- Quarterly New Zealand Honey Market Updates plus access to the online archive
- Weekly updates with news and information relevant to all our sector
- Discounts on attendance at the annual Apiculture NZ Conference and Trade Exhibition
- Laboratory discounts
- BeeSmart toolkit – online tools for business including employment templates, health and safety templates, marketing resources and advice on compliance.
- Professional development webinar series
- Further discounted Land Use Agreements for members
- Exclusive access to the online Apprenticeship in Apiculture programme subject to being a registered business/participant
Join now or renew your membership by clicking on the relevant membership type (right). You can pay by credit card or direct bank payment.
If you need help, we have made a few quick videos to help:
Troubleshooter for logging in (Tip your username is most likely the email address you are using now).
Renewing my membership with my ApiNZ log in
Renewing my membership with NO ApiNZ log in
If you need further help with purchasing or renewing your membership please contact us:
PHONE: 04 471 6254 or