There are numerous benefits to being an Apiculture New Zealand member. Our mission is to support and deliver benefit to the New Zealand apiculture industry by creating a positive industry profile, business environment, and opportunities for members.
Here is what Apiculture New Zealand will do for you:
- Monthly editions of the NZ Beekeeper Journal (not published in January).
- Weekly updates from the CE including important and relevant industry information.
- Membership discounts on products including Land Use Agreement templates, Health and Safety programmes and national conference
- Work with government and other industry organisations on industry issues.
- Oppose the import of honey & bee products from countries of known risk.
- Keep pests and diseases out of NZ: border control and response planning.
- Increase market access & added value product research.
- Provide funding for well-planned and managed scientific research which is for the benefit of the industry and help keep your bees healthy.
- Ensure the value of NZ honey and bee products continues to hold its premium position in the global honey market.
- Be influential and represent your voice and opinion with key decision-makers.
- Run a national annual apiculture conference, involving key stakeholders, a forum for discussion on important issues, and networking opportunities.
Join now and reap these benefits.