There are numerous benefits to being an Apiculture New Zealand member. Our goal is to support this industry to be a billion dollar a year industry, which will benefit everyone.
Here is what Apiculture New Zealand will do for you:
- Oppose the import of honey & bee products from countries of known risk
- Keep pests and diseases out of NZ: border control and response planning (GIA)
- Increase market access & added value product research
- Fund well planned and managed scientific research to help keep your bees healthy
- Ensure the value of NZ honey and bee products continues to hold its premium position in the global honey market.
- Be influential and represent your voice and opinion with key decision-makers
- Provide training and educational opportunities
- Provide health and safety advice and systems
- Provide employment information and employment contracts
- Provide information on landowner contracts and fees
- Run a national annual apiculture conference, involving key stakeholders, a forum for discussion on important issues, and networking opportunities.
Join now and reap these benefits.